Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Last Days of Warm Weather

I know I know, I skipped a whole month. But can you blame a photographer for being more outside taking pictures then inside on a computer? But now that the there is snow on the ground, I will be spending more time indoors and experimenting around with arts and photography. Here are some pictures of my kiddos I took on the last day of warm weather we had.

 This one is my favorite so far of my little girl. She has gotten so big! I can't believe how fast little one grow. She'll be heading off to school sooner than I really want her too.

 Sibling love!
 Look at the serious finger pointing. He looks like he is in a serious politic debate or speech. hehe my little man is also growing up too fast!
This picture I really didn't edit that well at well, I was in a rush so I wasn't sure what I was thinking. He kinda looks like like purple martian with dinosaur space suit! :P

Oh well. Hope you enjoy the pictures .

No comments:

Post a Comment